Friday, October 15, 2010

flowers....




This was meant to be a food blog before, but I'm allowed to change my mind aren't I? These flowers were from around the gardens at Graham Court Apartments, where we're staying at the moment. Gorgeous place! Above, some daffodil like tiny ones just outside our window. If anyone knows the names of these, please comment below!
This one above is probably some sort of daisy.
These were really tiny ones that grew in clusters.
These look like hibiscuses but I think they're not. These ones below are like stars!




2 comments:

Gina E. said...

This garden must be absolutely stunning, with all those flowers. I don't know the name of any of them, although I do recognise most of the flowers. I've got those miniature daffodils in our yard; they are so cute.
So how long are you going to be staying in Tassie - are you on holiday? Great place to go at any time, even when it's cold. Ken and I have often thought about moving over there to live.

cell said...

We've moved to Hobart permanently as hubby's got a job here :) I've always wanted to move back here after doing my degree here years ago, i think it's a great place to live! nothing's far away, the mountain and ocean views surround you everyday and people are warm.also, unlike melbourne,the house prices aren't sky high yet.