Another brownie recipe which the people in my cell group approved of.
They're so easy and quick to make and you can use any nuts you like. I had walnuts in them which give a nice crunch to the top. Again, i used paper cases instead because they're prettier, and less fuss involved. saves me the trouble of having to line and grease the baking pan and cut the brownies into slices later on to serve.
1. sift 1/2 cup SR flour + 1/3 cup plain flour in a bowl.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric beater to beat 150 g butter and 1 cup soft brown sugar until light and creamy. Add 1 egg + 1 tbsp of flour mixture and beat well. beat in another egg, 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tbsp milk.
3. Fold in remaining flour then fold in 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts. spoon into paper cases [I used an ice cream scoop for this, very easy]
4. mix another 1/4 cup chopped walnuts with 1 tbsp brown sugar, scatter this over tops of each brownie.
5. bake at 180C for 20-25 mins