Friday, June 13, 2008

Ajisen Ramen

Perhaps I was being stupid but I went to a ramen restaurant and ordered a bento set instead. It was only so-so, but then what was I expecting? this place is famous for its ramen. apparently its soup is extra special or something. anyway in my bento set were 2 pieces of agedashi tofu which was tasty, a cut up breaded chicken fillet and a very sad salad. I hate it when I get served a western style salad with RICE. it's just wrong. and, the reason most Asians hate salad is bcoz here, it's served in this wrong wrong wrong way, shredded cabbage with a huge dollop of bottled dressing on top. I suppose we don't know how to make a proper salad. but I'll save that argument for another day.
Kelvin said this volcano ramen is just like what its name suggests - it'll make u erupt! only for those who like their ramen super spicy. it looks like there's a huge mountain of sambal on top.
i think this is a fried chicken ramen.
what looks like ribs on top of the ramen. the milky soup is what makes it different from other ordinary ramen soups.
beef ramen.
fish ramen. basically the ramen combi is the same, half a boiled egg, bean sprouts, seaweed, and the protein of your choice on top.
the next time I come here, i will order the ramen.

No comments: